Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

2011 Honda CBR 250R carbon exhaust sound

7K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Brian 
#1 ·
If i can't find anymore CBR250R exhaust video's, i think this carbon exhaust will be my favorite and top all of them. I'm not even sure what brand the CBR250R carbon exhaust is from but if anyone knows please tell me :). It sounds SICK and looks nice too!

#3 ·
Yeah man that is a great Sounding exhaust, It may be a custom slip on.

It looks liek something like this, Xtrem Black Short Oval - Kawasaki ER-5 ER500A | Full Exhaust Shop

It may have been custom fabbed as you cant really see any kinda of logo on the bike.
yea it looks close enough to that. Too bad the person who uploaded the CBR250R video to youtube didn't include any detail on the CBR250R carbon exhaust. whatever, i know we have knowledgeable people on this forum the name of that exhaust will pop up eventually.

I was also thinking it could be a custom fabbed exhaust, but it looks wayy too clean to be custom fabbed by some individual and could end up costing more to fab one up than to buy one like it.

#4 ·
Yea i think it is also a custom fabbed exhaust. They might have use piping from another CBR250R exhaust and then just TIG weld'd the Carbon Muffler onto the piping.

Welding isnt to hard and my guess is this video is from Thailand, and doing things like that shouldnt be too much of an issue, or a huge cost problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.