Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or know of a company that make this for the 2011 Honda CBR 250R? Looking for an undertail... ;)

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I thought he meant an undertail exhaust.

^ makes the bike look nicer, and get's your GF's back all wet and muddy thus causing her to remove her t-shirt upon arriving home.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Most significantly, the Honda CBR250R will be the first bike in the segment to offer an ABS braking system in this case, Honda's Combined ABS system, which in addition to managing wheel slip, also makes a proportion of the rear pedal braking pressure activate the front brakes.There are currently rumours that Yamaha are developing a 250 and let's hope Suzuki enter the market too. We're still at the early stages of what the 250 market can offer but the Honda CBR250R hints at the type of fuel economy figures and prices that will guarantee more people get into biking on a 250.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Most significantly, the Honda CBR250R will be the first bike in the segment to offer an ABS braking system in this case, Honda's Combined ABS system, which in addition to managing wheel slip, also makes a proportion of the rear pedal braking pressure activate the front brakes.There are currently rumours that Yamaha are developing a 250 and let's hope Suzuki enter the market too. We're still at the early stages of what the 250 market can offer but the Honda CBR250R hints at the type of fuel economy figures and prices that will guarantee more people get into biking on a 250.
And this has what to do with the tail tidy?.......;)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Man, I hate spam bots. I have them on my forum too and they're almost impossible to get rid of.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just go to "its" public profile, look under User Lists for 'Ignore List' and add.

That way you only end up looking at their crap when someone quotes them in a later post.
No worries Boonty. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts