Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, guys hope you are having a good day. my left front and rear turn signals do not work. my left rear turn signal was hanging out with the wire and then one day stopped working and the wires had copper showing. Then the headlight high and low beam lights stopped working but those two corner lights turns on on the head lights. i soldered a new piece 18gauge wire to extend the original wire to the harness. i tested it on the left turn signal pines it works. i tested on the front left pins it stays on. i tested for continuity and i had no beeping noise, and the meter said open line so where can the short be. Why the headlight does not work all of a sudden??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, i fixed the problem after checking fuses, opening the headlight, turn signals, and horn controls, relay for the turn signals, and troubleshooting with the help of the pdf manual. i did all that when the problem was as simple as checking all the female and male end connectors with pins where connected all the way and the one that controls the headlight and turn signals was loss the whole time haha. And thank you jkv357 for the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts