Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just caught a glimpse of this gorgeous CBR250R modified by K-Speed in Thailand on cbr250.org. It looks nothing like the original and is super sweeeet to me. Check it out:

Here is a list of mods done on this bike :

1. Brembo Racing brake master cylinder
2. Stainless steel braided brake line "K-Product" Front 24"/ Rear 15"
3. Front Disc Brake From CBR600RR (with little modification)
4. Rear Disc "Arashi"
5. Clutch Master cylinder Brembo
6. Rear Mirror "Koso Blade"
7. "Active" throttle Kit
8. LED Turn Signal
9. Oil cap bolt "K-Product"
10. New Engine Start Button
11. Fuel cap decal
12. DID 520 Gold Chain
13. Bizumo Titanium Slip-on
14. Rearset CBR250i

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bad ass setup, one question, is the "for honda" on the gas cap removable, kinda weird. I think the fact it fits perfect should tell you its for a honda

·
Registered
278 Posts
Painting the lower 'spoiler' really adds something to the appearance, I like that.
The 7 button front brake carrier looks like a major step backwards to me though.. The lighter 5 button carrier and disk that comes stock is a technological advance over older heavier brake disks with more buttons. I'm assuming that they did that because the older brake carrier came supplied in an anodized color.

·
Registered
1 Posts
nay one has any idea about where do i get the parts from . . . and ne one have anay idea about engine modifications that can be done to the honda cbr 250r .

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
very nice and unique! Like the mirrors. Nice to see someone having fun:D

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
main thing i like is the mirrors.
Funny timing. I was in my Honda dealer yesterday and they had those ones for 600thb (US$20). Went to buy them, but when they took them out of the box one of them was badly scratched so didn't. Will have to wait until they come back in.

·
Registered
282 Posts
look at how far the front forks are thru the triple clamp....it's like 2inches

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Looks a bit ricey with all that crap hanging off it, and the flattened tyres and chickenstrips lol.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts