Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any predictions out there as to what the CBR250R's mileage is going to be? The ninja 250 gets upwards of 60mpg. Can honda top that?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yup, my ninja 250 usually gets somewhere in that ballpark. Sometimes even higher, but I have to ride like a grandma to get those numbers. I'd be interested what the real world mileage numbers for the CBR250R turn out to be.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello

I got my bike yesterday and now have 12km on it, I filled up and will see what mileage I get. I am in Italy, and within 30 miles I have mountains and twisting switchbacks and to the east the adriatic sea, so I can get some good real world numbers. Also if anyone has questions from the english owners manual I have one, also the manual in 5 other languages, french,german,spanish, italian and swiss or danish?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm averaging 74mpg so far on the CBR after 900Km. That's round town and a little open road at 100-110Kph. Including some 2up stuff also.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Well I was vary surprised, rode 170 miles and it only took 2.071 gallons to fill it back up figures out to be a little over 82 mpg. Rode back roads all day at about 55 60. Trip meter was set to 0 before we left so there was no mistake. WOW.

·
Registered
28 Posts
90 mpg , mostly around 55/65 mph
Thats Scottish gallons,none of your queer USA measures !
Coming after having a CBF1000 ,I think its a superb bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts