Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Just thought I would say hi.
Got my Black CBR250RA when I finished work tonight after getting my learners today. Was bummed out that it decided to pour down rain this afternoon, so I'm going to suffer and wait till tomorrow to take her for her first ride when it's dry. I think it's gonna be a long day at work tomorrow.

Have found this Forum good. Gave me answers to some of the questions I had when researching my first bike.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congrats! I know the feeling. I haven't driven my to work yet....but go straight home after work and take it for a spin.
I got the black too with abs, love it! I have just under 480 km.... Few more and it's broken in :). Hope you"'re enjoying yours!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah mate, I haven't taken mine to work yet either. Been riding round my estate each night practicing. Don't wanna go out in the traffic until I don't have to think about the basics. Gonna need my attention on everyone else on the road. Everyone drives like crap here, it's scary but something I have to deal with. Loving the bike. There is a sense of freedom I don't get from driving a car.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hi from mid coast western australia! i got the black one 3 days ago, only have my learners since ive never ridden before, so far i have 6 kms on it lol, much more fun to be had!!!! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts