Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Awesome pictures Fireblade! Thanks for posting them. I can't get over how amazing the brakes look loll If i didn't know better i would of thought this was some crazy fast bike to have brakes like that. The bike it's self looks amazing, im still shocked it's only $4000.

2011 Honda CBR250R Moriwaki pics you see below is just stunning!

·
Registered
20 Posts
nice pics of the black and red cbr250r's. judging from the pics they look like pretty capable mountain carvers. id die laughing if i see one of these operated by an experienced rider toying around with a literbike ridden by an unexperienced rider on a mountain pass.

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice pics of the black and red cbr250r's. judging from the pics they look like pretty capable mountain carvers. id die laughing if i see one of these operated by an experienced rider toying around with a literbike ridden by an unexperienced rider on a mountain pass.

That would be funny. And it's happened before in other situations. I've run around sportbikes on a VTwin cruiser in the canyons.

·
Registered
99 Posts
the still shots look boring, but yeah the motion shoots look amazing!

give an extra look and feel towards the bike!

Yeah these guys really look like they can ride, most defiantly destroy a in experience dude on a liter bike.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That would be funny. And it's happened before in other situations. I've run around sportbikes on a VTwin cruiser in the canyons.
Just goes to show you being better skilled beats having a better equipment. Now if you can pass a Busa while using a Vespa I will die laughing at the person in the Busa. hahahaha.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i see the pics fine. might be something with your server thats blocking the images. you should be able to see imageshack images fine even with out registering with them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts