with prices and other goodies as well.
2011 Honda CBR250 Exhaust
As the 2011 Honda CBR250R continues to gain popularity, more and more aftermarket parts are becoming available for the sportbike.
The most recent company to offer an aftermarket part for the 2011 Honda CBR250R is Two Brothers Racing. The TBR teams recently developed a slip-on race exhaust system for the 2011 CBR 250 R, which adds 9 percent more horsepower and 7 percent more torque when combined with a Juice Box Pro, the company reports.
Two Brothers Racing's V.A.L.E exhaust system for the CBR250R also drops 10 lbs. from the quarter-liter sportbike.
2011 Honda CBR250R Two Brothers Exhaust Features:
Honda CBR250R V.A.L.E. High Performance Race Exhaust Systems Available
- Aluminum, Titanium, and High-temp carbon fiber canister sleeves.
- Billet aluminum gold anodized inlets & outlets.
- Teflon coated M-2 magnesium end caps.
- Complete mounting hardware.
- Replaceable high temperature packing material.
- CNC machined inlet & outlet.
- Easy to follow step-by-step photo instructions.
- Made, tested & assembled in Santa Ana, CA USA
- 005-3020406V V.A.L.E. Slip-on System with M2 Aluminum Canister $419.98
- 005-3020407V V.A.L.E. Slip-on System with M2 Carbon Fiber Canister $519.98
- 005-3020408V V.A.L.E. Slip-on System with M2 Titanium Canister $519.98
- 005-3020406V-B Black Series V.A.L.E. Slip-on System with M2 Aluminum Canister $459.98
- 005-3020407V-B Black Series V.A.L.E. Slip-on System with M2 Carbon Fiber Canister $559.98
- 005-3020408V-B Black Series V.A.L.E. Slip-on System with M2 Titanium Canister $559.98