Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wow, awesome video! Lol I can just picture it in my head.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks mate,, good to see you and wife both riding,,wish my wife would ride, she used to ride scooter in taiwan,,,, now I'm training daughter to learn scooter, then motorcycle, but will go step by step to make sure she rides good

·
Registered
636 Posts
Thanks mate,, good to see you and wife both riding,,wish my wife would ride, she used to ride scooter in taiwan,,,, now I'm training daughter to learn scooter, then motorcycle, but will go step by step to make sure she rides good
awesome vid!!great views from your cam!! My fiance just got a bike and were having a great time starting her out..gonna take the msf course this july with her..stay safe.. :D:D

·
Registered
534 Posts
Lol, much better! Very nice video and some pretty scenery. Yeah I'm very fortunate that my wife likes to ride bike. I'm hoping to get a gopro soon so I can start recording some rides.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya I picked up the gopro chest attachment,,, i find it gives a good field of view,, plus it can pick up sound just not as good as the drift for speaking,, but i think it gives a better quality of video than the drift

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
this video sums up what riding is all about for me :)

got the day off
go ride around
eat a bag of cheetos by the creek :cool:

no plan , no worries :)

thanks for sharing :cool::cool:

best part ... well , one of the best parts of the video ... subtitles ! :)
(no talking and driving):mad:

looks like a really cool place to ride too :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
A short spring jaunt with the cbr250r, visiting a few towns along the way.

I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THAT IS........ first Cochrane, then you took the 22 to Bragg Creek. Did you take the 66 for a short ride where you stopped for a snack? then #1 back into Calgary? Rode that loop many times. Betcha bought your 250 at Rocky Mountain Honda Powerhouse! Perhaps we'll run into each other at Bragg one day? Cool!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ya I want to do that this week-end,, but not sure,, my wife has already planned on me doing her gardening this warm week-end,, will have to see.:rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts