Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I've been a long time lurker on this forum and decided to finally post. :)

This is my first bike. Took the MSF course last year in May, and started CBR250 shopping shortly after. Lack of stock and dealer inflated prices left me without a bike until this past January. I found a used 2011 Red with ABS - only 2000 miles on it. It is now my only functional vehicle and is used it as a daily commuter, put 2000+ miles on it in the past 3 months.

And that about covers it for an introduction, I suppose.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome!! Since you're a lurker, you probably already know that there are more than a few CBR250R riders in SoCal (or NoCal or MidCal...I don't know my GeoCal). They've done a couple of cool looking rides. Enjoy the bike!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings null,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your New to you Red ABS cbr. More smiles to the miles in your Future.

·
Registered
389 Posts
welcome to the club! So where about are you from in So*Cal?

·
Registered
389 Posts
cool, you got come out and ride with us sometime. We rode Malibu on Saturday. We ended up going up Latigo canyon. I never rode it before so another guy lead the way up. He took it easy, kinda of slow... But it was good stuff. Lets see your bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts