Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just brought home my brand new CBR250r!!! Had 0 miles on it. It is such an awesome bike to ride, i have never rode before and am already picking up on it pretty fast.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
You'll love the bike. Take the MSF course. Ride safe. Welcome!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm thinking bout adding a fender eliminator kit... Specifically hot bodies... Anybody have that kit?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just bought the hot body's fender eliminator, waiting for it to come in. I'll let you know what I think.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome! We both have the same bike. You're brave to ride it. I want to but am waiting for my course this weekend. Longest three weeks EVER. If I had sliders on it, I would prob ride it in my neighborhood but I don't want to risk dropping it yet. I HATE the fender too. I'm gonna order sliders, windscreen, and FE tonight. I want everything here by the time I'm done with exams so I can work on it during break. Congrats on the bike!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I couldn't imagine waiting. As soon as my dad brought it home for me I hopped on and started riding around the neighborhood for hours. Then the next day went all over town. And this weekend alone I put almost a 100 miles on it cruisin with my dad around the lake!

·
Registered
305 Posts
That's so cool that your Dad rides with you. I'm 25, married and I haven't told my parents. lmfao. I don't plan to tell them either. I really don't want to hear it from them. I know. I'm a chickensh*t but I really don't feel like arguing or getting a lecture.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha yeah I'm 20. Turn 21 next month. I'm surprised my mom and fiancée let me. I think it's cause I pulled the gas card complaining how my truck gets 12 mpg and this will save me a lot of money riding a bike.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hubs agreed to buy it b/c I plan to go to NC State next year and the parking is ridiculous. A parking pass is around $300/yr and a bike parking pass is $30. lol. That and gas. It took a lot of pleading b/c he thought it was too dangerous but after I was mad at him for a few days he caved. :) BUT just wait. You'll be spending that "gas money" on mods. haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts