Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first bike, as I've been wanting one for years. I've always had Honda's, so I remained loyal and bought this about a month ago. Before I even picked it up from the dealer I ordered Hot Bodies smoked flush mount turn signals and a Hot Bodies fender eliminator. Next I ordered an M4 Street Slayer carbon fiber slip-on exhaust. Then I removed as many stickers from the bike as I could. This is how it sits currently, with about 300 miles on it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
looks good! I like the M4, i would do an exhaust like that but it must be loud.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thats the best aftermarket exhaust ive seen yet! Would you mind making a quick vid of how it sounds and uploading it? I'm very curious how it sounds

·
Registered
534 Posts
Very nice bike and welcome!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks nice. Welcome! What are your future mod plans?
I'll probably be ordering an integrated taillight soon, and tinting my windscreen. I would like to eventually powdercoat my wheels black and lower it if I keep it. I think I'll probably end up getting a bigger bike.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats the best aftermarket exhaust ive seen yet! Would you mind making a quick vid of how it sounds and uploading it? I'm very curious how it sounds
I'll make a vid the next time I ride and post it. The weather is crappy out where I am.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome and nice looking bike! Just curious, are you thinking about lowering it due to your height or for some other reason?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome and nice looking bike! Just curious, are you thinking about lowering it due to your height or for some other reason?
Well, I'm about 5'7", so lowering it would make me flat footed, but I really just like the look of it. I think the front needs to be dropped desperately to get the fairings closer to the front fender which would make it look more like its bigger CBR brothers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts