Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

To start with this is not my first post...I remember having a friendly/debate argument with some people here on the quality issues of the CBR being manufactured in India...didn't have a CBR that time though. But today, definitely yes- and slightly late in showing up on that ;)

On lines of a formal introduction, I wish to introduce myself as Deepak from Mumbai, India- owner of a 2012 Honda CBR250R owner which I bought on 4th of January 2012 and completed 9000+ kms so far. Not much riding yet- but have been to a couple of smallish rides and decent long ride last to last weekend.

Posting a few pics here and hoping to have a great time here:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome. Enjoye the bike. Nice pics.

Reactions: pulsurge

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome and nice pics! Do the black ones in India come with the silver accents or did he swap them out from a red bike?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Empty Sea: Thanks mate!

@PAJKRUBI/etiainen: Yep right....they come stock that way.

@@Michael/etiainen: Touring is great fun on this bike- in fact thats the very reason I bought this bike. Had a bike called Hero Honda Karizma earlier which itself was a great tourer, but at high speeds the mileage used to be in the challenging territory of family cars. To add the parts supplied by the manufacturer were of horrendous quality and needed frequent replacement and were relatively very expensive- and the plastics were of the cheapest quality on any Indian bike. Had to bid good-bye to it and the CBR turned out to be an extremely worthy upgrade.

·
Banned
834 Posts
Welcome! Great to see someone from another part of the world. I'm glad we don't have to rock those ugly license plates on the front of our bike here in the US. It ruins the beautiful lines of the CBR. I would protest that.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
@@Michael/etiainen: Touring is great fun on this bike- in fact thats the very reason I bought this bike. Had a bike called Hero Honda Karizma earlier which itself was a great tourer, but at high speeds the mileage used to be in the challenging territory of family cars. To add the parts supplied by the manufacturer were of horrendous quality and needed frequent replacement and were relatively very expensive- and the plastics were of the cheapest quality on any Indian bike. Had to bid good-bye to it and the CBR turned out to be an extremely worthy upgrade.
I sympathise with your Hero Honda pains. My uncle had one, rode it the last time I was in India.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts