Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided what I want for the most part. Don't expect to make major modifications, just some basic stuff. I expect to purchase sometime around August after our house is complete (what a nightmare that has been). Until then I will be hanging around and doing research.

I initially will be doing the first 3 mods, having decided on brands of bar-end or Tail-Tidy.

1. PUIG Windscreen
2. Bar-End Mirrors
3. Tail-Tidy - Might DYI unless I find a good kit that includes the lights too.

Next I would like to replace the ligthing, but want something that will really put out allot of extra light and not just look cool. My wife always complained my lights on my prior bikes were not great.

4. LED flush mounted lights - Look for something you can see 10 miles away :D
5. Headlight Bulbs - Might go with HID or just a better bulb.

I really like the low exhaust look and this one does the trick.

6. M4 Street Slayer

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
+1 on the Puig. I'm not a fan of the stock mirrors, look like insect antennae, so I will support the cosmetic change on that. I've been looking at the cbr 600, 10000 mirrors but they don't quite fit the 250. Will be looking at that change in the fall. I don't quite like the stock tail but really all I want is the bottom bit of plastic lopped off. So again, awaiting the fall. My bike has been gone for several months over the winter and I finally got him home so my plan is to ride him and leave future mods for abit. Have already sunk couple grand into the boy, now time to enjoy. But WHAT fun I have had sprucing him up. Fun to ride, fun to look at, fun to mod up:eek: Glad you're safe after the spill you had. :D

(liking the "Cone Head" avatar lol. Loved the movie)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I thought about the bar-end mirrors so, while riding, I tried to visualize how they would work and it just seemed to me that I would have to take my eyes too far off the road when checking them. Maybe, I'm missing something, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts