Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I recently purchased a cbr250r. Everything was working fine when it was purchased. When I was transporting it on a trailer it fell and hit the side of the trailer cracking the right front fairing. None of the LED indicators work on the dash as well as the speedometer. I check the fuses and they looked good. Any Ideas? Please help.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Hello, I recently purchased a cbr250r. Everything was working fine when it was purchased. When I was transporting it on a trailer it fell and hit the side of the trailer cracking the right front fairing. None of the LED indicators work on the dash as well as the speedometer. I check the fuses and they looked good. Any Ideas? Please help.
Start by looking at the battery connections, and checking the voltage.

The impact may have damaged the battery. If that checks out at 12.7V or more, try disconnecting it for a minute or 2. There is a tip-over sensor near the headlight that cuts fuel when it's activated, but it's not clear how to reset it, so disconnecting the battery may do it.

I'd expect it's more related to the battery though.

Does it start?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Start by looking at the battery connections, and checking the voltage.

The impact may have damaged the battery. If that checks out at 12.7V or more, try disconnecting it for a minute or 2. There is a tip-over sensor near the headlight that cuts fuel when it's activated, but it's not clear how to reset it, so disconnecting the battery may do it.

I'd expect it's more related to the battery though.

Does it start?
The bike starts fine and the high beam display is the only thing on the instrument cluster that lights up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts