Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just got the new 2012 cbr250r a few weeks ago put about 300 miles on it so far. all my buddies wanted me to get a 600 but I had one before and I dont really want to be doing wheelies in 3rd on the on ramp highway anymore lol. Didnt do much to it cut the stock muffer in half didnt like how it looked and im to cheap to buy a aftermarket. Took all the red out of the bike the retro look really was not working for me and thats about it for right now. Next I want to do a fender eliminator kit and flush turn signals and sharper looking side mirrors

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its much louder and its not a horrible sound. Ya the color scheme sucked I was thinking about all white and black but when I just removed the red I thought it look a 1000x better.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Very smart and clean looking. Actually like what you did to the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I really like that blue.

-_-

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Were the stickers cleared over, or did you have to paint?

Looks great without the horrible red. well done.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Your muffler inspired me to remove my muffler guard I cut off the mounting brackets & smooth out the uglys welds. Looks alot better & its not sticking out and extra inch.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ones on the fairing peeled right off I just cut the outline of the cbr logo the one tank has a clear over it so I just put a piece of matte black vinyl over top of it and cut around where it was raise to cover it up completely it was about a 2 hour job for all of it lol

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
ones on the fairing peeled right off I just cut the outline of the cbr logo the one tank has a clear over it so I just put a piece of matte black vinyl over top of it and cut around where it was raise to cover it up completely it was about a 2 hour job for all of it lol
Probably a stupid question but: Did you remove and reapply the CBR sticker on the faring? If not, how did you avoid scratching the fairing? I want to cut the "250r" off on my bike, but I don't want to F it up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts