Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is my bike. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My bike is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My bike, without me, is useless. Without my bike, I am useless. I must ride my bike true. I must ride straighter than any GIXXER who is trying to race me. I must
out wit him before he falls off. I will... My bike and myself know that what counts in this war is not the RPM's we get, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the MPG that count. We will ride... My bike is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weakness, its strength, its parts, its accessories, and its double barrel if it had one. I will keep my bike clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will.... Before God I swear this creed. My bike and myself are the defenders of my streets. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is the CBR250R and there is no enemy, but Peace.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
This is my bike. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My bike is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My bike, without me, is useless. Without my bike, I am useless. I must ride my bike true. I must ride straighter than any GIXXER who is trying to race me. I must
out wit him before he falls off. I will... My bike and myself know that what counts in this war is not the RPM's we get, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the MPG that count. We will ride... My bike is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weakness, its strength, its parts, its accessories, and its double barrel if it had one. I will keep my bike clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will.... Before God I swear this creed. My bike and myself are the defenders of my streets. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is the CBR250R and there is no enemy, but Peace.

Good for you?

I am confused:confused:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Prayer. If you dont get it, serve or watch full metal jacket.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts