Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I still have a lower blue painted cowl to replace the black plastic one, just not installed and a after market exhaust to install , I think though I might let a professional do that, haha I had a hell of a time with the seat cowl and still cant get the top cover to lock in place.

A place I took my motorcycle to before called Holding it big said they could install them for 80 bucks, lol it might be worth it, plus I need a oil change any how.

I have a new wind sheild as well but it is tented blue and I am not sure if i want to use it. I wish i got a chrome color now that my exhaust I brought is chrome.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Looks great man! Glad you posted full bike pics in this thread, I was gonna ask for em in the tyga thread. Man..that looks good...., but im a bit bias cause I own a tri color too. :D
Now put on that blue undercowl! Very curious about it vs the white.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I might give it a try again tomorrow at removing the white side fairings . I couldn't figure out where the third Allan bolt in the white fairing was, I look it up , think I know where it is now now , so I am going give it a try again tomorrow..

I came close to buying the white lower cowl but I really wanted to go as much on the blue as I could. I hate the red fender though. that ******************** got to go asap

·
Registered
368 Posts
I might give it a try again tomorrow at removing the white side fairings . I couldn't figure out where the third Allan bolt in the white fairing was, I look it up , think I know where it is now now , so I am going give it a try again tomorrow..

I came close to buying the white lower cowl but I really wanted to go as much on the blue as I could. I hate the red fender though. that ******************** got to go asap
Oh haha yeah...that third bolt. It was a PITA but not at the same time. I took pics and was gonna make a writeup about how to remove the lower cowl...

Just unscrew the upper side fairing (underneath) and the one on the side and kinda pull it out and get the hex in there (dont pop the clips). It's tricky but took me about 15 minutes for both sides. I have faith in these plastics that they wouldnt crack so I kinda gave it some force (the plastics on this bike is pretty cheap compared to other bikes!)

edit: hope this helps http://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-appearance-modifications/35881-how-remove-under-fairing.html

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey thanks kadookoo for the post on how to remove the side fairings , and yea I guess to keep the price down on these bikes, the plastics are cheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts