Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Last January when I purchased my bike, the tri-color was not available in Canada but I wished it was as I quite like the color scheme. However, a year later I am content with my black abs model.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
It was the only ones available for the first half of the year.
I waited 3 months for black ABS.

Funny the red looked good at first but over it very quickly.

Tricolour with a white front guard and lose the red stripes would look ok.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Tri Color

They have a Tri-color 250 on display at Bill Robertson Honda in North Hollywood. When I saw the new model in pictures, I liked it :rolleyes:. After seeing it in person , I was not impressed :mad:. I would still choose black today if I was purchasing one now. Black is Beautiful :cool:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Have only ever seen pictures of the tri colored model. Hope local dealer gets one in so can get a real close up look at one.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I had the choice of all 3 but have ordered the Red and Silver (about a week away :)), although the 2 bikes in the shop waiting to be picked up were both Tricolour and the demo bike was also Tricolour but here in Oz (well at least Western Australia) all the Tricolour bikes are NON ABS.

·
745 Posts
I like the red. The Ninja guys are really gonna make fun of the tricolor. As if they don't pick on us already for having mirrors you can actually see out of.
You can see out of your mirrors? Without having to tuck your elbows in or lean to one side? What do you weigh - 90 lbs? :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
You can see out of your mirrors? Without having to tuck your elbows in or lean to one side? What do you weigh - 90 lbs? :)
I agree with this. But maybe it's my broad shoulders.

I wish the mirrors were mounted lower where my arms and shoulders wouldn't be in the way and I could still see behind me well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts