Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a video of my Two Brothers VALE exhaust for those interested and looking into getting an exhaust. The quality is excellent, looks and sounds great. Mine is the polished aluminum slip-on style.

I have yet to remove the power tip to see how much louder it is. I like the sound and loudness of it now. Not too loud, but loud enough to be heard on the freeway.

2012 Honda CBR 250R with Two Brothers VALE Exhaust - YouTube

·
1,305 Posts
wow ... first on both your posts.

wooot

like i said in the commments , sounds really nice. thanks for putting that up.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
:) Awesome! Thanks, I appreciate it. I just wanted to throw out another option for exhaust on our 250's. I'm very satisfied with my exhaust and the sound.
^ I put a video up on Youtube a week ago.

It's a great exhaust but sounds a bit raspy at highway speeds.

Good enough for a single cylinder.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ I put a video up on Youtube a week ago.

It's a great exhaust but sounds a bit raspy at highway speeds.

Good enough for a single cylinder.
It has a little rasp, but I like it. :)

I recall you posting the video, but don't remember what thread. Post it again here just incase someone does a search specifically for Two Brothers and our videos will be in one spot.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Very nice! I do like my Yosh exhaust better but 2 bros is nice. IMO Akros are even nicer. Nice and throaty which helps mask the single cylinder sound. Nice bike tho:D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice! I do like my Yosh exhaust better but 2 bros is nice. IMO Akros are even nicer. Nice and throaty which helps mask the single cylinder sound. Nice bike tho:D
Thank you! It's a nice piece and I'm loving my bike. :) The Yosh exhaust looks nice. It's always cool to see a made in the US product available for our bikes, which Two Bros. is.

The Two Bros is very throaty as well. Especially now that I took the power tip out. No more rasp. :)

It would be nice to hear the two side by side in person one day.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, one more video. I took the tip out. It really doesn't translate to the video very well, but now the thing is LOUD! I can see why you guys that have exhaust minus a tip to take it down 5 or so db didn't like your exhaust. It's a little too LOUD. I like it though. Sounds very throaty. No more rasp. If cars didn't hear me before, they definitely will now. I think I'll ride around without the tip for a while. I like the looks of it better too without the tip. :)

2012 Honda CBR 250R Two Brothers Exhaust without Power Tip - YouTube

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice and throaty which helps mask the single cylinder sound. Nice bike tho:D
I thought exactly the opposite, which is why i like my 2bros(no tip also). Everything is subjective tho I suppose.

Quik story.
leaving bike shop yesterday, all the too cool for school HD riders hanging around outside. Start up the 250, all the HD boys have their heads on a swivel looking for where the noise is coming from. Then they realize it's coming from my little 250, the looks on their faces was like, WTF. Had a wee little grin under my helmet :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Okay, one more video. I took the tip out. It really doesn't translate to the video very well, but now the thing is LOUD! I can see why you guys that have exhaust minus a tip to take it down 5 or so db didn't like your exhaust. It's a little too LOUD. I like it though. Sounds very throaty. No more rasp. If cars didn't hear me before, they definitely will now. I think I'll ride around without the tip for a while. I like the looks of it better too without the tip. :)

2012 Honda CBR 250R Two Brothers Exhaust without Power Tip - YouTube
Not too bad. I will have to remove mine to see for sure.

I have 800 miles on it and can't get into the shop for 12 days, so I can't commute everyday anymore :(

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I thought exactly the opposite, which is why i like my 2bros(no tip also). Everything is subjective tho I suppose.

Quik story.
leaving bike shop yesterday, all the too cool for school HD riders hanging around outside. Start up the 250, all the HD boys have their heads on a swivel looking for where the noise is coming from. Then they realize it's coming from my little 250, the looks on their faces was like, WTF. Had a wee little grin under my helmet :D[/QUOT

AWESOME!! I'm a former HD owner and I will never go back! Was out yesterday and turned alot of heads which never happened with my Harley. congrats on the 2 bros though. IMO any exhaust sounds better and looks better than the stock lol. Brilliant you made the snooty HD guys look. :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not too bad. I will have to remove mine to see for sure.

I have 800 miles on it and can't get into the shop for 12 days, so I can't commute everyday anymore :(

Give it a try. Definitely a big difference in loudness and the sound changes as well. Has much more of a growl and is much throatier. Almost like it's just a straight pipe.

Quik story.
leaving bike shop yesterday, all the too cool for school HD riders hanging around outside. Start up the 250, all the HD boys have their heads on a swivel looking for where the noise is coming from. Then they realize it's coming from my little 250, the looks on their faces was like, WTF. Had a wee little grin under my helmet :D

I love the bump of our single cylinder bikes. :) Haha, that's cool you got their attention. Our bikes are nice machines and I turn heads all the time. :)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
^ Socket to remove that silencer?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
^ Yea I saw that. Sounds pretty good and has a low, grumbley backfireish sound decelerating in 2nd.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts