Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am new to this forum. I will be getting my black Honda CBR250R-ABS right after April 5th. I am 5’ 0” and 102 lbs and have issues with my feet reaching the ground. Vortex Racing is currently making me a custom lowering link for the new CBR250. The link is $165 and is on back order until 3-5 weeks. If you need one call them.
The reason why I am waiting til April 5th is because Mercury will be in retrograde between March 24-April 4. That isn’t a good time to make any major purchases or start anything new. So just be aware of that. One last thing I want to share is that I am a Honda girl above everything else. This is mainly because of my devotion to my S-2000, which will always be my first true love. Last February, I fell deeply in love with the new CBR250R-ABS.It spread its fragrance into my life like the lilacs in spring. After a year of deep longing in my heart we will finally be together for good.
Thank you for reading my post. Good luck to you all.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Congrates on your new Honda. They really are a great bike and im sure you will love it. I got the black one to.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Welcome, pics please :)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings Chloe,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulation on the purchase of a new cbr. More smiles to the miles in your future.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
354 Posts
Chloe, no need to wait. The decision was made a year ago. You are not making a major decision at a bad time, that was already made. Go get it and enjoy.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome to the exclusive club. I've had many Hondas going back to when they first started to import them here but never an S2000 although I've always lusted over them. Now you have two cool rides.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Welcome. Yea, another girl. Good choice of bike, I have the same-black with abs. You'll be a happy rider, especially after the long wait. I can almost picture myself romping in an English garden with wild flowers in my hair and a sunny halo of rainbows surrounding my bike on the horizon:D True happiness!

(lol the lilac fragrance reference is funny)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I'm not sure about the moon and the stars stuff, nor the falling in love with an inanimate bit of metal and plastic. There are a few young fellows who do seem to be in love with their motor bicycles, and their gear, under the guise of being super sensible and responsible motorcyclists. Slightly cynical old codger that I am becoming as the years pass, I have my doubts about that too.

But having enjoyed motorcycling for a few decades now, my vibe is that you are going to find it a pretty cool trip too. Enjoy the ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts