Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty close to buying the 250r. I am not thrilled with the 2011 wheels. The silver alloy is shows all that dust, dirt. Rather have black stock and not have to pay to colorcoat them black.

When does Honda release the color scheme of the 2012. Is the CBR250r even going to be offered in 2012 in the states?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
The CBR250R is designed and produced in Thailand, and also manufactured in India. In these parts, unlike North America, motor vehicles don't tend to change on annual basis. Expect the current model to run several years before any changes, either cosmetic or more significant.

·
Registered
17 Posts
well said micheal, agreed,

you'll need to wait few years i'd think to actually wait for the honda's to

apprear with a new body scheme....just get one of these, get it painted ur self..lol

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the bike today. Red and Silver 2011 model. Yeah, would have liked to have all black wheels but silver is Ok. Going to pick it up in about 2 weeks, rode in the parking lot. Agile feel and light weight was what I was after and this is as light as you can go from the Big 4 makers.

I've had 2 heavy bikes before the zrx1200 and ZX9 and never again will I go heavy.

I'll post pics later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts