Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all so i have been on the waiting list for the 2012 model to release in the states. I got a call from the dealer and they said it will come on Feb 26.
Im sure others are dying to know the availability like i was.
Im 19 and this will be my first bike. Im getting the tri-color with abs and all i have to say is Im super excited!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Congrates on your new bike. I would love to see the tri colored model up close. They were not available when I got mine. Sure you will love the bike. ENJOY

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings gravity,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on the new cbr.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Did they end up changing anything?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hey all so i have been on the waiting list for the 2012 model to release in the states. I got a call from the dealer and they said it will come on Feb 26.
Im sure others are dying to know the availability like i was.
Im 19 and this will be my first bike. Im getting the tri-color with abs and all i have to say is Im super excited!
Not really the 2012 model. There is no such thing for motor vehicles manufactured in these Asian parts. There tend to be few, if any significant changes over the lifespan of any one model, which may be several years. The previous model of the CBR150 was manufactured from about 2003 to 2009 with little or no change, except for the cosmetics in its last couple of years.

What you will be getting is the first 2012 shipment to the USA. It appears that the tri-colour model will be available Stateside this year. It has been available elsewhere for quite a while. As I recall, the first CBR250R I saw here in Thailand (about a year ago) was tri-colour.

Whatever, what a lucky young fellow you are getting a brand spanking new machine for your first motorcycle. Don't be too proud..... it is only a bit of plastic and metal that should soon get used looking, scuffed and scratched. Riding is the fun bit I reckon; just do it!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha yeah i'm aware that it won't be any different from the 2011 other than the color. Yeah stateside usually gets left out from the rest of the world so it's nice to join in.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hi Gravity, welcome to the club. Good choice for a first bike, enjoy it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts