Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just starting to read and sponge as much info as i can, i am 43 and have talked about wanting a bike and taking the course, etc for the whole 20 years my wife and i have been together, lol.
today, being one of the luckiest people in the world, her and i went looking at the local honda shop and we saw the 250 RA , and while I was looking, she started the paperwork and bang, I bought it.
I take my course next month.
I'm looking forward to it, from what i read, it should be a good starter bike and may last past a starter anyway. my concern is that i am at the 270lb mark, but it is mostly for the city and back roads.
like to hear thoughts, except that by the end of the summer i should be below the 240 - 250 mark anyway, lol.
:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same boat here. Old, fat fart with a new CBR250R on the way. We might not have the same acceleration as the 160 lb riders, but we can ride just a hard. Knowing this is my commuter bike and neighborhood runabout (maybe spouse) bike, I'm not worried about the performance aspect. This bike fits all sorts of riders, and you and I just happen to be in a particular class here :D.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts