Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Well after 3 yrs of riding a CBR600rr and 2 yrs of riding 200mi a day for work i was super happy to see Honda brought the little 250 stateside. After getting hit by a driver on the 600rr side note: gear up people, no excuses about heat distance traveling or whatever it saved my ass and i was only going 30 (even though the car wasnt lol).i picked up the 250 for work and wow i am way impressed.
I got it with a 3 yr extended warrinty so i just ride it like normal. Anyhow i live in the SGV but travel out to palmdale, thousand oaks, san bernadino, palos verdes, and irvine. So if you see me wave, or if ya'll wanna get a 250 canyon ride together let me know.
Richard

· Registered
611 Posts
Greetings cawrestlingfan,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your New 2012 Tri Color CBR250R ABS. More smiles to the miles in your Future.

· Registered
201 Posts
Hello everyone,
Well after 3 yrs of riding a CBR600rr and 2 yrs of riding 200mi a day for work i was super happy to see Honda brought the little 250 stateside. After getting hit by a driver on the 600rr side note: gear up people, no excuses about heat distance traveling or whatever it saved my ass and i was only going 30 (even though the car wasnt lol).i picked up the 250 for work and wow i am way impressed.
I got it with a 3 yr extended warrinty so i just ride it like normal. Anyhow i live in the SGV but travel out to palmdale, thousand oaks, san bernadino, palos verdes, and irvine. So if you see me wave, or if ya'll wanna get a 250 canyon ride together let me know.
Richard
Hey man welcome! I live in Santa Monica and I just did a Malibu canyon ride with Tom, Alan, and Remus from the forum. Hope to see you out there next weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.