Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all. It’s exciting to be here, after deciding on a second Bike to share space in my garage. I just purchased a 2013 CBR250R Repsol with 18,000 miles from a young lady who was never taught to ride…She bought it from the original owner and rode it less than 500 miles in a year and a half.

As an owner of a 2014 Yamaha FJR1300, I know a bit about horsepower (yes it is a rocket ship) but it also weighs in at 650 pounds. It’s my go to long distance ride (Iron Butt Certified Rides, 1,000 miles or more in 24 hours or less), but, I needed a smaller sport bike for around town and hitting the twisties.

The CBR looks fantastic, has the reliability of a Honda and I just prefer it over the R3. I look forward to riding my new, lighter weight ride, just for the sheer fun of this great sport.

·
Registered
482 Posts
You'll love the flickability of the CBR250R. Very easy to take care of yourself and the parts are very cheap, too. Small mods go a long way on this bike to make the handling feel even better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right out of the gate, I’ll be looking at an Oil, Oil Filter & Air Filter change, Coolant change, Front & Rear Dunlop Sportmax GPR300 Tires,
(check front and rear wheel bearings), Replace Front & Rear Brake Pads and Fluid and probably add new Front & Rear Sprockets and new Chain. Then I can start my milage & service log and add what other service items Honda lists in the Service Manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts