Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I’m a brand new rider and just bought my first bike a 2013 cbr250r repsol edition and i was looking for some help on a few things. The decals are worn and missing in some spots and i was looking to replace all the decals on the bike. Does anyone know of the best place to get the exact ones that came with the bike originally?

was also wondering what exhausts you’ve been able to find that give the bike a nice sound. Just treading the waters and trying to find something that isn’t just factory.
thank you !

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
992 Posts
Reactions: Big Cahuna

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
992 Posts
was also wondering what exhausts you’ve been able to find that give the bike a nice sound.
Search the forum search engine, here are some sample threads (up here recently):

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey everyone. I’m a brand new rider and just bought my first bike a 2013 cbr250r repsol edition and i was looking for some help on a few things. The decals are worn and missing in some spots and i was looking to replace all the decals on the bike. Does anyone know of the best place to get the exact ones that came with the bike originally?

was also wondering what exhausts you’ve been able to find that give the bike a nice sound. Just treading the waters and trying to find something that isn’t just factory.
thank you !
You can find those decals pretty much anywhere on the internet. Revzilla, eBay, jp cycles, even Amazon. I have two brothers carbon fiber M2 exhaust on mine best sounding one I’ve ever heard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have just bought those decals from a person i know,it comes straight from honda factory in Noida,india,if you still want those decals,let me know ,the seller does international shipping too,i think.
Rectangle Font Material property Gas Electric blue

Font Material property Rectangle Automotive exterior Carmine

Rectangle Flag of the united states Font Motor vehicle Red

Rectangle Packing materials Paint Font Plastic

Motor vehicle Guitar accessory Triangle Font Hood

Font Gas Triangle Advertising Logo

Orange Sleeve Font Advertising Logo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Acabei de comprar esses decalques de uma pessoa que conheço, ele vem direto da fábrica da honda em Noida, na Índia, se você ainda quiser esses decalques, me avise, o vendedor também faz envio internacional, eu acho. View attachment 45648
View attachment 45646
View attachment 45647
View attachment 45643
View attachment 45644
View attachment 45645
View attachment 45642
[/CITAR]

Ola amigo! Você sabe me informar o preço do kit de adesivos da cbr 250 2012 deste modelo?
Honda CBR 250R - Guia de Motos - Motonline

1 - 10 of 10 Posts