Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to share my 3 months old CBR 250 2014 without any modification.. just in case you guys havent seen one. enjoy your day

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
1 Posts
This brand new 250 model is very rare in Indonesia, to be honest I even never seen one on the road, people are more likely to buy the 2 cylinder offering from competitors (Ninja & YZF-R25).

Also, I read on some motorcycle news blog that this 250 model is discontinued by AP Honda Thailand. So, it is good to have one of these rare speciment :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
just want to share my 3 months old CBR 250 2014 without any modification.. just in case you guys havent seen one. enjoy your day
salam 1 hati bro dari jakarta :)

This brand new 250 model is very rare in Indonesia, to be honest I even never seen one on the road, people are more likely to buy the 2 cylinder offering from competitors (Ninja & YZF-R25).

Also, I read on some motorcycle news blog that this 250 model is discontinued by AP Honda Thailand. So, it is good to have one of these rare speciment :)
but, many people in indonesia want cbr300 sold in Indonesia, but the tax between 250cc and 300cc are to much, so in Indonesia only sell 250cc bike (Yamaha R25, Ninja 250, and CBR250)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts