Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings yall,
New member here from down in Houston. Glad to have found this forum. I have found it to be very informative. Have been riding for years both dirt and street several years ago had a catastrophic wreck with a drunk driver. After many surgery and rehab am back in the saddle. Firgured i would start back with a smaller displacement bike and the 250 caught my eye. Very surprised how well it has met my expectations. Does anyone know of an after market exhaust that dosnt make it sound like a dirt bike or weed eater. I really like a low throaty sound. I look foward to being a member in the forum.If anyone else is here in houston i would love to ride... Untill next time keep the rubber riding in its upright position...

Shawn

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great to see that you are back on bike and in good health after your terrible accident. I hope the DD did time! Tons of info on exhaust mods... just hit the search feature.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I had a drunk driver nearly kill me in a car accident about 7 years ago. I'm glad your doing better and I hope that piece of crap died in the accident. :)

Welcome!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Staintune

I had a 1998 750 Monster with Staintune mufflers. It had a great low beat, not crazy loud. I plan to wait for that can for my CBR250R.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts