Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cbr250r will be my first bike and i need to feel safe when im on it. Other then the combined braking system with ABS, what other safety features will the 250r have?

·
Registered
22 Posts
cbr250r will be my first bike and i need to feel safe when im on it. Other then the combined braking system with ABS, what other safety features will the 250r have?

You mean apart from the pretty good handling chassis? It will have that "loose nut between the handlebars and seat" -- You.

Learning to ride proactively, becoming savvy around other vehicles, and getting good on your machine are the best defense you have.

No seat belts. No air bags. No 5 mph bumpers. Just you and your wits. Ride smart, and gear up. That's my advice.

·
Registered
27 Posts
You mean apart from the pretty good handling chassis? It will have that "loose nut between the handlebars and seat" -- You.

Learning to ride proactively, becoming savvy around other vehicles, and getting good on your machine are the best defense you have.

No seat belts. No air bags. No 5 mph bumpers. Just you and your wits. Ride smart, and gear up. That's my advice.
Very funny. "loose nut" ... And true.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts