Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone used the 3m dinoc carbon fibre wrap before i wanted to know if it is worth the money?

I know its not as good as the real thing but it should look a little better right?

let me know cheers

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Only thing Ive found with wrap is the sun fading it.
done dirtbike parts and the door pillars of my car etc.
the thick stuff is quite flexible if you put it on with a heatgun or hairdryer and cut the template right... I'm going to do the bellypan and thigh panels of my cbr.

·
Registered
319 Posts
3m Di-noc shrinks a little.

I would try a hexis wrap.

·
Registered
114 Posts
has anyone used the 3m dinoc carbon fibre wrap before i wanted to know if it is worth the money?

I know its not as good as the real thing but it should look a little better right?

let me know cheers
Ive done a few bits on mine.

Check my Album for some of the other bits ive done. Belly Pan etc I bought the honda carbon print.

My advice is not to spend to much money on it. If it fades or shrinks its easy enough to replace. Ive had mine on for quite a few months with no issues.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I browsed your gallery. Why do the upper body and exhaust wraps appear matte, while the lower fairing and chain guard wraps appear glossy? Different types of wrap?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I browsed your gallery. Why do the upper body and exhaust wraps appear matte, while the lower fairing and chain guard wraps appear glossy? Different types of wrap?

The belly pan and chain gaurd are purchased from Honda. Its not wrap but carbon fibre print.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ah I see. Unfortunately, Honda gives very little attention to official aftermarket support in the US. Typically we have to buy those parts from the UK, Europe, Asia or Australia.

I don't see why they ignore us. North America is a pretty big market.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts