Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Wow, very nice pics Redline. We're you solo on this ride? How many km on your speedo now? Where did you stay along the way?

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ Cheers.

Wow, very nice pics Redline. We're you solo on this ride? How many km on your speedo now? Where did you stay along the way?
Yup, I always ride solo. Though it's Thailand, so usually find a stable-mate for the layovers.

32,000km+ on the clock at the moment. Will put on some new Pirellis at the 36,000km service, which will have been 18,000km with them on. Great value really as they're great tyres.

First 2 nights were in Chiang Mai, and the last night was in Mae Sot. Though all that is in the link.

If doing it again I would have stayed an extra night in Mae Sot in order to spend a full day inside Burma.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Awesome pics and it looks like it was an awesome ride. That's some beautiful scenery over there too. I really like the one with the bike in front of a temple.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Wow those Pirelli's are lasting a pretty decent amount then!

I wish I could go to Thailand for an adventure like that.

I will settle for something around here though. I'm looking forward to doing a multi-day tour here in the US and/or Canada.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^ Cheers, I entered that one into a monthly picture competition on a biking site so hopefully will have a new quality tailbag come next month. :)

^ Yeah, those Pirellis are really lasting longer than expected... From what I believe they're mainly designed for heavier more powerful bikes, which probably helps durability on the little CBR.

Get some pics up of yer ride whenever ya get away mate, I'm sure we'd all love to see it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts