Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats JDMVirus! The Red CBR is looking very beautiful. Waiting to read your ride reports.

·
281 Posts
Nice photos, thanks for posting them ! +1 for BikerSuz comment : please post your bike and riding impressions...and how tall are you...I am 6'1" and still a little concerned that I will appear too big on this bike or be uncomfortable/cramped...your thoughts , please.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice photos, thanks for posting them ! +1 for BikerSuz comment : please post your bike and riding impressions...and how tall are you...I am 6'1" and still a little concerned that I will appear too big on this bike or be uncomfortable/cramped...your thoughts , please.
The bike is very comfortable. Needs a better seat and some stainless brake lines for better response. But overall the bike is a blast to ride. It just falls into the turns. I am 5'10" 155lbs. I dont think you have anything to worry about

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member! Thank you for all the great feedback and pics. Is the red a bright red or is it more like a cranberry on the VFR1200

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Sweet. Am sure you'll have a happy few yrs riding ahead of you. Aussie must be great for riding. Would be great to see some ride reports if they ever make a subforum for them on here.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
btw, I cut off the bottom of the mudguard, underneath the plate, which makes it look a bit sportier I think.

The Aussie plate is even smaller than the Thai one so would look good, I think.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New member! Thank you for all the great feedback and pics. Is the red a bright red or is it more like a cranberry on the VFR1200
Its not as dark as that but its not bright red either. If it was any different shade of red it wouldnt look good IMO

·
Registered
23 Posts
AH man where you at? Im near Bristol VA still waitin on mine hes only getting 1 and it's mine because I was the first one to put down a deposit. He got some sort of instructions a week ago and said the bike was soon to follow.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AH man where you at? Im near Bristol VA still waitin on mine hes only getting 1 and it's mine because I was the first one to put down a deposit. He got some sort of instructions a week ago and said the bike was soon to follow.
Im located in Harrisonburg, VA

1 - 20 of 29 Posts