Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i bought my cbr250r, i planned on just freshening up and flipping it. i never thought i'd get attached.
I GOT ATTACHED.
i used funds from selling the 250 to help me get a derelict vfr back on the road. since i was pretty much rebuilding from ground up, i decided to make the bike a naked. i think i've pretty much gotten it finished, but it is a 20 year old bike, and there's always something going on with it. right now, it's a broken turn signal switch. the plastic switch inside the housing broke, and i need to find the correct replacement part. that's pretty much it. the bike has roughly 30k on the odo, and will rocket you from a standstill at something like 20g's. panties drop as you ride through town. it really creates a problem for the waste management people, having to constantly pick up women's undergarments. it sounds like a v4 geardrivencam bat out of hell. it's a fun bike, but it's heavy as hell, and i really do miss the heck out of my cbr250r. if you are in the houston, austin, college station area of texas, and you want to upgrade to a bigger displacement, shoot me an email. i can get you more pics, or any info you need.
[email protected]. if you want to buy it, i'll take $2000. i have probably $3500 sunk into it now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lol, update. bike was traded about a month ago. wound up with a 2004 suzuki vstrom 650 that i'm not that into. it needs a little love, but scoots around just fine. if anyone within a couple hours driving time of montgomery, tx is interested in trading for a decent vstrom and getting a lot more power, hit me up

1 - 2 of 2 Posts