Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ladies & Gents,

Zombie here from Sydney. It might be a bit late for me to start to learn riding but I think it worth trying.

I had a bit of hard time to choose between Ninja 250 and CBR 250 which for many reasons Honda was the winner.

The most important reason was the price (Ninja $7500AU vs CBR $6200AU+ Free first service).

I haven't done my first service so I can't really enjoy yet but I'm sure I picked the best option.

Here in Sydney suburban you can't really see many riders, even in the big Suburbs. When you get off your bike and walk in shopping center with riding gear, people look at you like your from a different planet.

Anyway, my UFO and myself as an alien both love each other. I'm extremely happy with it's handling and look, It's not boring, somehow it's sexy.

Anyone ride in Sydney, Gimme a buz to ride together sometimes.:)

Cheers,
Saeed

Attachments

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I'm 35 now, Suppose to learn when I was much younger, but still couple of hundred years to go LOL
If you call 35 old you are starting your mid life crisis a decade early......

Come on, you have plenty of new experiences ahead. Maybe the new bike will take you to some of them. Enjoy

·
Registered
172 Posts
Geez, I was riding a 900 Kawasaki before you were born. I'll be 61 on Nov 22. When I was 35 I could pick a CBR250R up off the ground myself.

regards
Badger

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well thanks everyone for your kind replies. I feel better now LOL.

Cheers,
Saeed

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just gettin started... :)

Hello everyone,

I'm also in the early thirties range (32, to be precise), and have started riding again after 24 years. Never too old to start or restart.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome! I'm 39 and a total beginner.

My free advice is ....make sure you climb on from the kickstand side, the bike leans that way and it is easier to get a leg over!:D

Go Reg Go!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
And at almost 49, and just bought the black CBR259R and fianally got licence, I never thought I would be loving it so much. Age is just a number, do what you want and do it right...eventually :).

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm not as old as Reg,but I am now 74 and recently bought a CBR250.
What is old ? As long as its in the blood we go on !
Planning a trip from the north of Scotland to the South of France in 2012,and cant wait for the experience.
Traded a CBF1000 in for this and got a straight swop,best deal ever ,its a great motor

1 - 20 of 47 Posts