Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its like. i need to wear helmet on highways. but in cities here in india. traffic is too much. so helmet actually makes it uncomfortable. and also spoils my hairstyle :p

i wanted to ask. is there any such FIRM, STURDY, RIGID helmet holder available in online purchase.. for CBR250 that would keep my helmet suspended at its place so firm. as if its part of the bike's chassis. even when i ride on rough roads.

the helmet shouldn't move even an inch and ofcourse not damage our fairings

please help

·
Registered
319 Posts
your head is the best holder to use.

Clearly you were not using it well when you made this thread :p

·
Registered
235 Posts
soham, I can understand your dilemma!

You've made the tough decision to ride helmetless in heavy Indian city traffic. You've decided that your desire to remain cool and coiffed while riding trumps the more common desire to protect the appearance of the soft tissue structures of your head and indeed, that most important organ without which your life can't go on, your brain.

You have a side, however, that is always thinking of your family. You know that your decision to ride helmetless is very likely to mean that when you wreck, a lot of those facial features that your family uses to identify you are likely to go missing. I mean like your nose, or lips, or ears, or chin or maybe all of them are going to be ground off as you go sliding down the street.

You know that seeing you like that is going to really upset those who you love. You want to spare them that pain.

That's why having that spotless, protected, undamaged helmet right there ready to be slipped on your defleshed head after the accident is so importent.

That so kind of you.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
On your f'n head.

Ive seen some dumb threads but this takes the cake.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
ROTFL....:D Same, same,^^ First "holder" that came to my mind was the HEAD". Maybe the guys jokeing????:rolleyes: Starting a thread like this is begging to be harassed. Might as well have asked "It's too hot where I live and I'm thinking of wearing flip-flops. What brand of sturdy flip-flops would you guys recommend"?:confused:

·
Registered
117 Posts
seen flip flops with bottle openers on the sole... makes it easier to drink and drive as well as gives you that fresh beach look.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I promise I wont make any jokes about Indians wobbling their heads ok!?

·
Registered
636 Posts
its like. i need to wear helmet on highways. but in cities here in india. traffic is too much. so helmet actually makes it uncomfortable. and also spoils my hairstyle :p

i wanted to ask. is there any such FIRM, STURDY, RIGID helmet holder available in online purchase.. for CBR250 that would keep my helmet suspended at its place so firm. as if its part of the bike's chassis. even when i ride on rough roads.

please help
surely you cant be serious..dont want your farings damaged? and if you are serious, take the advice of your fellow forum peeps and secure your helmet to your head in a FIRM,STURDY manner as to keed your skull and face intact in the event of an unfortunate run in with the pavement..:rolleyes::D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I think he is a troller. HONESTLY:confused::confused: GAWD!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
ah he!!...just weld a piece of re-bar across the rear pillions and wrap the helmet strap around it...Unlike everyone else in here whether your poofy doo is covered with a helmet or not is no concern of mine...i live in and am surrounded by (must wear a helmet law) states...even if i didn't i would wear mine regardless but i wouldn't rag anyone who didnt want to wear one....Unless I actually gave 2 shi*$ about them..then i would try to convince them of the error of their ways

·
Registered
41 Posts

please help
You are worried about your 'hairstyle' and fairings getting spoiled and NOT your HEAD? You must be one of those chaps who like to ride without a helmet even on highways and think of how cool they look. You never know what might hit you esp. the ricks. I myself am from india. and yes no 1 would be looking at your hairstyle when your lying on the road.

you'l get new fairings but not a head

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
You know, I think you're right! In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Aufitt in disguise, just trying to get us riled up! :D
That sounds more plausible than this thread:D

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
hah, I could do way better If I was blacklisted.

But As for firm stiff helmet holders..... try your girlfriend-
This aint a dating site.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nah he's just wayyyy too embarrassed to have asked such idiotic noob non-sensical illogical question.
Also if you think about it he wasn't even being consistent: First he said he didn't want to wear any helmet. Then he asked for a helmet holder.
WTF why would he want to BRING a helmet and PUT IT ON A HOLDER instead of his head?? If he never wanted to wear helmet 'coz of his "precious" hairstyle why does he want to even bring a helmet.
Seriously dude, if you EVER comes back here again and read this, SAFETY FIRST.
Like Mongoose said above, go buy a cool helmet. Safety and responsibility now that you're riding a cool bike such as CBR 250R.

Nobody freakin' care about your looks or your hairstyle when you ride this baby.

·
Registered
210 Posts

please help

You guys think this dude is trolling? Have you ever seen someone riding with no helmet? Or in something like a plastic construction helmet, or one of those almost useless 'skull caps'? How about riding with the strap not fastened tightly..
Now, have you seen someone riding without a full-face helmet? That will result in the face being de-fleshed along the cheezegrater we call a 'road'..

Are you sure you all don't fit one of those categories? Then yes, throw stones. I sure will; OP, WEAR A FULL FACE HELMET at all times.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts