Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I wanted to swing in and invite all of the members here to the Twisted Sisters SportBike Rally in Leakey Texas May 15,16 and 17th.
This is a huge event including old S'cool hand drop Drag Racing at the Leakey Air Strip, Sponsored by the Justified Ancients of Speed.
A NON-Harley Motorcycle Show at Frio Canyon Lodges.
( Thats right NO Harleys! Mopeds, Scooters, Customs, Vintage and antiques Japan crap or Euro trash! Just no stinkin Harleys)
Downtown a Gymkhana/Agility course and Motorcycle Rodeo and Vendors.
And a Time Attack Ride on the Three Twisted Sisters! We have worked really hard to bring this thing together and at this point we have recieved donations and or commitments from Nitrous Express, ICON, THe Motorcycle School, Bodacious Bikes, The Lone Star Motorcycle Museum.
Its time us SportBike Riders had a Rally of our own and this is it!
see more at
TwistedSistersSportBikeRally.com

Carl and Marie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys new players! Alamo Cycle Plex, Extreme PowerSports, Destination Cycles, Texas MotoFoto, LS2 Helmets T-Rex Racing, RACE TECH, CMRA, more to come!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys! Havent been around in a while been really busy working the Vendors and Sponsors.
As of tonite we have over $3500 cash set aside for purchasing raffle items! Free swag is piling up for swag bags also, key rings tire gauges stickers discount coupons!
Events include:
Friday nite Meet and Greet/ hang out
Saturday morning pre-Ride breakfast Sponsored by Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop
Drag races! open to the first 200 entrants Sponsored by Nitrous Express!! Motorcycle Show is in the beautiful pavilion at Frio Springs Lodges.
Time Attack Ride is set and will take around 250 Riders sponsored by Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop.
Gymkhana and Motorcycle Rodeo sponsored by Bodacious Bikes and The Motorcycle School
Saturday nite Dinner and drinks
Private Cigar Party by invitation only hosted by the Justified Ancients of Speed(invitations will go to top finishers in all events)
Sunday morning Blessing of the Bikes hosted by Fast Lane and The Christian Motorcycle Association

We are in negotiations not sure at this point but we MAY have a top HP Dyno Shootout! Vendors who will be on hand include:
LS2 Helmets, Alamo Cycle Plex, Bodacious Bikes, Bell Helmets, Speed and Strength gear, C&D Powersports, Dangerous Designs, Nitrous Express, T-Rex Racing, The Motorcycle School.
With support by Historic Leakey Inn, Destination PowerSports, Extreme PowerSports, TXMotoFoto, CMRA, Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop, Moto Liberty, Geico Insurance, Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys and BAM.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You missed it!

Anyone who lives remotely close to Texas and didn't go to the Twisted Sisters Sport Bike Rally last weekend missed out on an amazing time. I rode 289 miles (100 miles of that in the rain)on my CBR250 to go to the event.
I drag raced a young lady on a Repsol 250 and she beat me two out of three. It has been a long time since I left a lady smiling like that.
Everyone involved in putting the rally together were the friendliest people you could meet. I couldn't have imagined a better weekend. I'm already making plans to go again next year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts