Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i've just seen the new cbr 125cc colour schemes for the UK and they wipe the floor with the 250 cc colours.

Repsol colours with orange wheels
and
20th anniversary HRC white blade colours

the 2011 colours were brilliant but these are just perfect colours and i would love the 250 to get these kind of paint jobs: The repsol bike is just stunning and the shorter exhaust is mint

http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/_assets/images/products/full/angle/CBR125R-STD-NH262M.png

·
Registered
394 Posts
Oh that Repsol scheme is awesome, they even did the wheels orange <3

HONDA Y U NO GIVE 250R REPSOL ??

·
Registered
8 Posts
2011 Honda CBR250R Fairing Set Repsol Paint Design Injection Molded

For the full effect, you might have to (dare I say it...?) plastidip your wheels...

On a serious note though, anyone ever deal with this company before? They also claim
If you have any special design you are looking for which you do not see on our website, please email us at [email protected] and ask! Our painters can paint most designs at the same low cost!
and I think the cbr250 would look pretty sexy in white with a nice black honda wing somewhere.

·
Registered
540 Posts
2011 Honda CBR250R Fairing Set Repsol Paint Design Injection Molded

For the full effect, you might have to (dare I say it...?) plastidip your wheels...

On a serious note though, anyone ever deal with this company before? They also claim and I think the cbr250 would look pretty sexy in white with a nice black honda wing somewhere.
$330 is a fair price, but $250 shipping? It's just some painted plastic that weighs next to nothing. Bubble wrap, ship in three boxes, save me $200, and I start to get interested..

Well speak of the devil....

Fairing Solutions Australia - CBR250R MC19 Aftermarket Road Side Fairings

( I realize this is for an MC19, but the price is right... )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts