Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Riders & Ridettes,

I will be getting my Red CBR w/ABS tomorrow T minus 15 hours so I thought I would drop a present! I have posted elsewhere before on this forum but wanted to hold onto the introduction until I actually am close in getting the bike. I just received my M license today in the mail and took my MSF class last weekend and got all the gear and can't wait to join the family! :D I do have a treat for everyone as promised. I found this video roaming the internet and thought the family might enjoy this ridiculously amazing show of motorcycle talent. Enjoy.

Switch Riders

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That vid was epic. Thanks for posting! I had to put that up on FB. Something like that deserves to be shared. haha. Congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings RichMe1ster,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your New Red w/ABS cbr. More smiles to the miles in your Future.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for the warm welcome,

As for treats! I'm all out for the moment but I'll make sure I post some more when I find it!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Almost looks Doctored!

My wife and I watched the video. She is glad I don't try to do this. I told her sometimes I'm pretty wild also and don't use my blinker!!!:D What complete control. Inspiring.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahaha! yea its crazy what some people can do. Don't think I'll be pulling any of that within my life time.

·
Registered
305 Posts
My wife and I watched the video. She is glad I don't try to do this. I told her sometimes I'm pretty wild also and don't use my blinker!!!:D What complete control. Inspiring.
This literally just made me LOL. Sounds like something my friends would say about me. I am the most cautious driver EVER. I can't imagine how slow I'm gonna end up riding my bike. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
350 Posts
I liked the outtakes at the end... reality check that they're human...

·
1,305 Posts
welcome to group....

treats are always welocme... even more so when they are that sweet

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys! Slowely but surely I'm getting over the vulnerability feeling of Riding the bike around other Cagers, but still only have about 40 miles on it. I still have a lot to learn and hope to get more confident in my abilities. I don't plan on popping any wheelies...EVER but then again if you asked me three years ago when I was in college whether I would want to learn how to ride a motorcycle, I would've laughed in your face (because I never saw myself becoming a rider). Ah... how circumstances change. Long story short, Wife rear ended me while following me totalling her car so now she drives my car while I was getting a ride to work which led me to obtain the CBR. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts