Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 CBR250R Non-ABS, in White/Red/Blue!

Hi, my name is Eric, and I'm addicted to riding bikes! I'm originally from the East Bay area of Northern California, but for the time being in Las Vegas!

The local dealership final got them in, and i will be picking it up on Monday! I've been riding for several years now, my previous bike was a 2007 CBR600RR White and Silver, sadly it was totaled.

Since 2008 when i heard rumors of a new Honda 250 coming stateside, i knew i had to get one! =)

This bike will probably see only a few mods, just the necessary items. It will be shared with my girlfriend as well so i'm not going to go too crazy!

here's a picture of my previous bike,

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats man, my buddy just picked up the same bike on 2/22/12, and I had to have one, so I got a 2011 in black the next day.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Too bad the 600 got totaled that was a great looking bike. Hope your happy with the 250 theres a hudge difference in performance.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congrats! I'm envious of your weather right now.

I don't think of myself in a parental role with my bike, I refer to her as "my new Asian girlfriend". My wife almost smiles.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Congratulations! I hear it's a great bike! ;)

(Still have to wait another week for mine).

P.S. -- That's a beautiful 600! What happened to it?

·
Registered
636 Posts
welcome to the forum..i like the red white and blue color scheme but i have black cause that color scheme wasnt availible last year.congrats on the new bike!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings RukusBoy,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your New cbr. More smiles to the miles in your Future.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my RR was crashed. long story short, two lanes, one for each direction of traffic. My friend went down in front of me into the guard rail, a car was coming in the other lane, i grabbed a handful of brake, endo'd, the bike flipped once, and slid down the road (it was a downhill left turn). I flew into the guard rail, bumped off, and rolled a bit. No scuffs at all to me, thanks to full leathers, boots, and gauntlets. My friend messed up his front end on his ducati, forks bent, bent triple. He was also alright, ripped up jeans....

Today, i went in to check the bike out in person, it is awesome! my girlfriend fell in love it too. They also tried to offer me a Ninja 250, only good part that sounded good was they'd discount it a couple hundred and it was Zero Down. i still declined! haha just waiting for honda to call and verify employment. Hopefully monday i'll have it!!!

also, i don't mind the performance difference. I'll get a 600RR in the future again. The 250 is going to be a lot of fun! =)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts