Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What aftermarket pads work for the ABS model? I want to try some HH brake pads, but am having trouble finding them. I bought some front galfers pads from solo, but they didn't fit. I like the Ebc reviews, but don't know if they have a pair for the abs version.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As your resident beta tester I bought some EBC HH rated brake pads and they fit. The front brake pads are part number FA 388HH and the rear are FA 496HH. I think that everything in front of the HH will probably be the same pad and the final two letters signify the friction rating.

My initial impression, before breaking them in, is that the pads are really smooth feeling while having adequate stopping power as the pressure is increased. The initial pressure doesn't grab at all. I'll let you know how they work out when I break them in.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Used a FA HH EBC on CBR 250r. good stuff. lasts about 25k km.
On ABS model. they have a better stopping power than the stock doing high speed's. can add a lot of speed to turn entrance and break late.

Now warming up to EP FA HH. is better than HH. makes them like stock CBR breaks. less effort and a decelerate very fast.

update by end of the month

1 - 4 of 4 Posts