Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my cbr upon pressing the brakes the abs unit gives strong irregular jerk on the brake levers along with some spring sound which comes from the abs modulator. If the abs fuse are taken out the disk brakes aate working properly. Can anyone share the solution?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Does it do that every time you use the brakes or just when the ABS kicks in?
In case you're new to ABS it rattles when engaged. The brake is modulated to ride just along the verge of locking and for that the brake pressure is increased and decreased several times per second. You can feel that in the levers and the brakes emit a clapping sound.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The abs system gives jerk even applied softly. I know that upon hard breaking it is the function of the abs modulator to engage and disengage the brakes withing seconds. But in my cbr the problem is that some sort of spring sound is coming from the abs unit and that the brakes are not evenly applied. But is i take out the abs fuse the same disk brakes function without any jerk s.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But the issue that upon softly pressing the brake levers also the abs unit gives a spring type sound+ uneven breaking remains add it is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts