Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my dealer that my red ABS is due next week. Can't do the paperwork without the VIN, but there will be no gouging, just MSRP+.

This is in AZ. They are also getting 2 non ABS models.

·
Registered
879 Posts
CONGRATES Sure wish i would get a call from my dealer. Maybe next week. This waiting is killing me. Post up your thoughts about the new bike. Cant wait to hear how you like it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Arizona, ****!! I am in Western Colorado, where oh where is my CBR???? Ahhhh I am not a patient person. Now I know where my daughter gets it.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Just got a call from my dealer that my red ABS is due next week. Can't do the paperwork without the VIN, but there will be no gouging, just MSRP+.

This is in AZ. They are also getting 2 non ABS models.
Western Colorado? What does AZ mean if not Arizona?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phoenix, Arizona!

Next week will be tough, I'm waiting for some boots and armors to arrive from revzilla. Hopefully I get the gear before the bike arrives.

I may not be able to get the bike until Saturday, due to work requirements.

Booo..

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sloppy, Just tell them to forward that red ABS on to West Hills Honda in Moon Twp, PA. & I'll put it to good use while you get your gear.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am getting so jealous of all of you in the US. Now you are talking about getting your ABS model and we in Canada still don't have our non ABS. :(

·
Registered
272 Posts
I am getting so jealous of all of you in the US. Now you are talking about getting your ABS model and we in Canada still don't have our non ABS. :(
I'm sure that a great many of us here are in the same boat with you. While some may get theirs, 100's of us are still waiting, probably for each that gets one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts