Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps to the consternation of many, I was able to land a CBR250R the day I learned of this bike's existence. I called more than a dozen Southern Californian dealers and in a stroke of blissful fortune, spoke with a wonderful man in Southern Los Angeles who told me he had 2 in his showroom, one in each color.

I raced down there, plopped down the cash, had the wife drop me off later in the day to bring it home.

To those enduring agonizing wait and uncertainty of exactly when their units will show up at their local dealer - my condolences. I had the good fortune of instant gratification and feel a tinge of guilt over it.

May your wait soon be over, may your patience be rewarded.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Fauzshow!
Congratulations on your purchase!
Good to know that you didn't have to wait much for it. :)
Suggest you to invest in some riding gear if you haven't done yet.

·
Registered
400 Posts
i knew it was that shop,i dislike the main guy who works there,i believe his name is bob. lol not so "wonderful" ive been there n sat on ur bike lol!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i knew it was that shop,i dislike the main guy who works there,i believe his name is bob. lol not so "wonderful" ive been there n sat on ur bike lol!
Bummer. Sorry man. I worked with Jim and Steve. Good dudes.

·
Registered
400 Posts
its all good,i got my bike maybe a week n half ago,i too am barely ordering gear.and awating for the after market exhausts to be released!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Classic last pose haha...Im waiting on LA Cyclesports to get thiers in. Hoping to save $500+ cash on waiting for them. Other stealerships in my area want around $5400. I could get a 600cc for just a tad more.

Is this your first bike?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@DaSiK - This is my 2nd bike. I had a Yamaha YZF600R that I sold 5 years ago.

Hope yours comes in soon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts