Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm in Scarborough, so Ajax isn't too far away. Probably be interested once I get a few hundred km under my belt after my course with RTI in early April.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Doesn't seem to be many locals here.
If you're not already on GTAMotorcycle, you might want to check them out/post there as well, as it does seem there are more Americans than Canadians on this forum (at least from the Toronto-area).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you're not already on GTAMotorcycle, you might want to check them out/post there as well, as it does seem there are more Americans than Canadians on this forum (at least from the Toronto-area).
Yea, on there, but I was just feeling it out here. Thought there might be a few here as well in the Toronto/Durham region.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Scarborough here, I ride through Durham all the time, some nice windy roads when you get further north. Got to watch out for gravel because of all the sidelines out there.
Black CBR250R

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Scarborough here, I ride through Durham all the time, some nice windy roads when you get further north. Got to watch out for gravel because of all the sidelines out there.
Black CBR250R
I'm riding up North every other evening (you're right, lots of sand and salt still) and plan group rides just about every weekend. You're welcome to join the gorup which includes a mix of bikes ranging from 250cc to 1400cc, cruisers to SS: Motorcycle Distraction

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm out in Windsor, ON. Just got the bike a week ago, and am enjoying it thoroughly so far! Going to be taking the training course in April but couldn't wait that long to pick it up! So far I haven't seen any other CBR250s in the city though, which is a shame but the season is young.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm out in Windsor, ON. Just got the bike a week ago, and am enjoying it thoroughly so far! Going to be taking the training course in April but couldn't wait that long to pick it up! So far I haven't seen any other CBR250s in the city though, which is a shame but the season is young.
Well, our group has all kinds of bikes, CBR250's included. You're welcome to join if you like.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, if you folks wanna join our group, you're welcome: Log In | Facebook

Ladies are welcome. I personally own an 04 VFR800, but my wife has a CBR250R and many other ladies in the group. So don't feel that this some hardcore crazy all guys group ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts