Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had the same thing, i just assumed that australian customs had yoinked them as the yoshi stuff i ordered in the same box had its stickers. Glad to know im not the only one.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Make sure you anti-sieze everything, including removing the baffle, to coat its outer surface where it slips in, and its screw,( so that its seviceable later down the track.)
Do this before you bolt it on in case you drop the screw down inside.

The Allen screw is behind the rubber plug.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I reckon I'll give it a go myself and then give you a call if I need any help. I'll anti-sieze everything with a bolt!
Want to PM me your number on t'other place?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I anti-seized everything i could get to, haven't taken the insert out, never gave it a thought to be honest. Whats the intervals for replacing the baffles?

On the point of the stickers, i don't know what i would do with them or where i would put them, i just want them coz they are in the picture haha

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I anti-seized everything i could get to, haven't taken the insert out, never gave it a thought to be honest. Whats the intervals for replacing the baffles?
Only reason I say it is so its not rusted in there in years to come.
Lubed mine as I knew I'd be trying with and without it.
(leave it in)

The insert will never need replacing. (its also a very good design too)
The packing (if thats what you call baffles) may last 5-10 yrs, maybe 2 yrs, all depends on usage and how fussy the owner is, the type & condition of packing has a major impact on sound with aftermarket exhausts but thats a whole other subject.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm thinking of getting this exhaust system. Has anyone installed the header pipe, too? What are your thoughts on it? If i'm dropping the coin for the can, might as well get the pipe, too.

Thanks! Lojack

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought the ******************** carbon slip on and the P-Kat-028 without noticing its not compatible with it...
Sh1t. I feel so dumb :(

101 - 113 of 113 Posts