Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just how hard is it to install this thing? do I need extra parts or just the exhaust from Biohazard (do I have to buy the exhaust header collector too). I obv know little about bikes as I am new to riding. Any help would be appreciated as this exhaust seems like the best for what I'm looking for (a little better sound without being ridiculous, more power, less weight, awesome look).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Postal,

It's ridiculously easy to install. No parts are needed besides some basic tools to take off the two bolts and exhaust shrouds. If you can turn a wrench, should take less than 5 minutes to install. It's quick but what a beautiful change it makes. It looks like completely different bike, and I have yet to test it, but if the dyno charts are right, should be a beautiful little addition to the WeeBR. The quality of the product is amazing as well.

My opinion, get it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I notice some exhausts are slip-ons and have "full exhaust" options too, does Akrapovic not have the same? It isn't listed on the website from biohazard and others are? or does the exhaust header collector combined with the slip on serve the same function as a full exhaust install from others? Thanks for the help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts