Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOOD IDEA IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE.. PAGES THE REMOTE WHEN ALARM GOES OFF..

SCORPIO SR-I900 ALARM SRI900 900 RF REMOTE SRI900R SR-i900
COMES WITH PERIMETER SENSOR, REMOTE IGNITION DISABLE AND BUILT IN BATTERY BACK UP
The all new SR-i900 scorpio motorcycle alarm introduces the next step in motorcycle security by incorporating the convenience of hand free operation to an ultra-compact 2 way FM paging security system designed specifically for the motorcycle industry.

Price: $315.00

·
Registered
119 Posts
I take the same attitude as I do with the car version of this. If I'm in the mall and I get a page that my alarm is going off, the damage will be done or my vehicle will be gone, so why race my ass thru the mall to get there?

·
Registered
119 Posts
No offense to anyone, but up here north of the 49th parallel,we don't really meet assailants with a firearm.....that's what I have good insurance for.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Got an alarm like this one but the remote start and engine disable part just didn't work. From what i can figure out, the alarm system didn't push out enough amps to power the bike up.

·
Registered
272 Posts
No offense to anyone, but up here north of the 49th parallel,we don't really meet assailants with a firearm.....that's what I have good insurance for.
Down & over here at the 40th & 80th vertical, we have a castle law. Anyone messing with my CBR might not have the benefit of my good insurance. :eek:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Maybe if you did you would not have so many assailants nor would your insurance probbably be as high.
Criminals can't be criminals with out some one acting like a victim..(ie.hey they got insurance on it, its ok to steal it)
Use of deadly force in defense of property is a sticky state by state issue at best nowadays.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts