Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I got the bike out, cleaned it, and took some pictures of what I did to it last year.

Ram Mount, black/red grips, Keyport

Plasti-Dip'd heat shield

In the next couple weeks it supposed to average in the 40's so I'll probably start riding it to work again.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I live in michigan. Been riding off and on all winter we had vary little snow this year and way above average temps. Looking foreward to spring cant wait to get out and ride again

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
:) just got back from a short ride to Malibu,coffee with the guys,up in the canyons and home a little over cast in the hi 50's :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
^^pretty bike! Coincidently....I have the same bike:D

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:) just got back from a short ride to Malibu,coffee with the guys,up in the canyons and home a little over cast in the hi 50's :cool:
Meh my brother lives in Holywood or LA, I visited back in November. I really really did not like it there....

·
1,305 Posts
wait... you stop riding for winter?

SoCal Winters are rough... but we make do.

- seriously though.... i think after 5 weeks without riding i'd be doing laps in your garage lol

·
745 Posts
It was 80 degrees today in NC, rode the CBR to work and took the long way home.

There will be some ugly days between now and consistent weather, but man, i love NC.

By the way, bike looks sweet!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nothing shines like black. Hard to keep clean but worth it
Tell me about it, I have to dust the thing every day and wax it every week to keep it shiny.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Never stopped riding:D Yay warm winter.
The longest I've gone without riding is a couple of weeks back in December and January. Lately though, every couple of days. It's wonderful. Today's ride, a Honda playdate:

Edit: I have bar end mirrors. My bike got knocked over and one of the original mirrors took most of the force.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm in Western Michigan and it is supposed to be 54 degrees and sunny next Saturday! I hope that the weather man is right for once!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I live in michigan. Been riding off and on all winter we had vary little snow this year and way above average temps. Looking foreward to spring cant wait to get out and ride again

It has been a mild winter here in Michigan, but I haven't ridden since Dec 26th due to shitty roads and salt dust. . . : ( So what side of the State do you live in Tom? I'm on the lower West side, about 1 mile from Lake Michigan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts