Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe my red CBR250RAB will be a Christmas present, I can drool over till it gets warm. :) I patiently wait for my new little jewel. Absence make the heart grow fonder...so they say. My brother claimed he heard August; we'll see. Nice reading about all your experiences. It does seem like I'm the only one still waiting. Could it be?

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have my doubts that the ABS is going to appear in the US in a 2011 model. You might have to wait for the 2012s.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Abs are in the states, we have sold 4 in the last 30 days non Abs are selling at 4 to 1 here in nor-cal

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wow...feel for u guys down south..I was just here at Honda powersports Ontario, canada . They had about 7 cbrs on display red and black..abs etc and sales guy said they got another 30 just in ..still in boxes out back. Come north!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey Kutter,

I agree with you and feel your pain as well. Over a months time since I booked my red ABS in India and still no news from local dealers here. All i am doing now is whiling my time away at the forum understanding mods, issues etc.

Hope this wait gets over fast!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a Red ABS here in US.. I am actually pretty close to Pittsburgh as well. I do believe that Extreme Honda in Brilliant Ohio has one in stock... Also There is definently an ABS in stock at the honda store in Morgantown... Just things you might wanna look into being near pittsburgh..

·
Registered
64 Posts
It does seem like I'm the only one still waiting. Could it be?
I am still waiting, too. I had one, but it was totaled by a hybrid:(. Immediately after that, a couple of dealers called and said there were some in stock, but I wasn't quite ready to buy. Now that I am ready to buy again, there are none to be found. It's funny, there was no wait at all buying the first one.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
chances are your dealer just sucks like mine did....if i didnt mind traveling a couple hundred miles and had a way of hauling the cbr home I wouldnt have had to wait 2 months to get my cbr when other dealer in surrounding states were trying to sell bikes on ebay (cheaper than what I was being forced to pay) cuz they were sitting on their floors unsold

If you have the means...shop around..you might be surprised to find one just sitting around somewhere

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yea, my dealership said if I wanted the ABS just to let them know, they'd have it brought in on their next shipment. I don't think ABS's are that hard to find, you may just have a dealer who put ya on the backburner.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At least they have given me a date

My Red ABS CBR250 should be here Sept 25th. That should give me a couple of months as the weather turns cold to break it in & do some riding.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts